Friday, November 26, 2010

"My Bunny Lies over the Sea" walks

Two funny walks from "My Bunny Lies over the Sea".

First , a walk cycle of McCroary playing the bagpipes. (nice animated ground plane effect on this) -






Next, Bugs impersonates an elderly Scotsman neighbor of McCroary's . Check out the great "stagger" tremble on the knees and the arms.


I've looped it several times longer than it appears in the actual film, so the Background jumps back to the beginning which makes for a slightly disconcerting "pop" at that point , but the cycle works fine if you just keep your eyes on Bugs , not the BG. (unfortunately the only clip I could find of this has the subtitles partially obscuring Bugs' legs. I'll keep a lookout for a better version with no subtitles).


No comments:

Post a Comment